Broiled grapefruit drizzled with honey- a delicious classic to warm up a winter Saturday:
- Set oven to broil at 515 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While oven is pre-heating, halve one grapefruit and sprinkle about 1.5 teaspoons of sugar on each half. Adjust as desired.
- Once the oven has pre-heated, place the halved grapefruit on a cookie sheet and set on top rack in oven.
- Broil for approximately 10 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Drizzle with honey (I used about half a tablespoon per each halve) and enjoy!